FAQ - PNG
- What is the difference between PNG and LPG ?
- Is PNG (Piped Natural Gas) more advantageous as compared to LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) ?
- How can I avail the PNG Gas supply ?
- Do I need to make any changes to my gas stove for using PNG gas ?
- What do I have to do with my LPG cylinder once I get the PNG connection ?
- How, when and where should my gas bill be paid ?
- Is it possible to make any changes in my gas line, if required ?
- Can I get more than one point for PNG ?
- Can I get the connection, if I live in a rented house ?
- What do I need to provide to get a PNG Gas connection ?
- In case I notice any leakage in the line, what should I do ?
- New Connection
Get a new Domestic / Industrial / Commercial
- PNG Coverage
Click for list of
PNG connected areas
- Pay Your Bill Online
Pay your bills
with secure gateway
- Other Bill Payment Options
Click for details
on various payment options
- Emergency Helpline
Contact our emergency response team or call
Fire Service: 101
- Talk to Us
Have a query / request / complaint? Talk to our team!
- CNG Outlets
Find the nearest outlet
View on Map
Post your feedback